Fall and Winter call for a brand new wardrobe. Sort of. As a student, funds are limited, but with a clever mix of old and new, you will lead the fashion savvy pack.
These 7 items are all you need to bring your wardrobe up to date.
1. A pair of skin tight jeans. Ok, a pair of slim-cut jeans that hugs your hips and your legs is extremely sexy.
Jeans are always in fashion, but second skin jeans beat baggy ones if you have the figure for them. Plus they are the look for Fall/Winter 2007-2008.
2. One dress you can wear when you want to show your feminine side. If you stay in a hostel, or have to do your own laundry, go for a jersey dress. Not only is it easy to care for, it drapes well and flatters the female form.
3. One pretty top which you can wear with jeans or skirts, on its own or under a vest. Again, if you have to take care of your own laundry, a jersey top would be ideal. Silk is gorgeous but it creases easily, still, if you don't have to worry about the laundry, a silk top would be great.
4. A trench coat. Wear it over your entire outfit and belt it. That is the look for Fall / Winter 2007-2008 as it has always been for past winters and probably will be future winters as well. Trench coats are classics. They give you a sultry image.
5. One wool vest you can wear over your top with jeans, with a skirt or over your dress for a preppy look. Besides, it keeps you warm.
6. One skirt that drapes well. Again, I would suggest a jersey skirt for practicality. Jersey is also heavy enough to drape your figure flatteringly.
7. One great belt. The hourglass figure is hot this season, so cinch your waist. What better way to do it than with a gorgeous belt.